Forsey and Son Independent Funeral Directors in Somerset

The UK Government may be able to assist you with the cost of your loved one’s funeral. You could get a Funeral Expenses Payment (also called a Funeral Payment) if you receive certain benefits and need help to pay for a funeral you’re arranging.